The AVR-1610A/V receiver will act as the powerful heart of your 5.1-channel high-definition home theater.
The AVR-1610 home theater receiver features the latest high resolution audio decoders, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. It's one of the first products to include Dolby’s new Pro Logic IIz decoding, which provides front channel height effects to dramatically increase the front soundstage for the ultimate surround sound experience.
- 75 watts per channel x 5 channels
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital Surround EX, Dolby Pro Logic IIz decoding
- DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS Neo:6 decoding
- Analog video to HDMI conversion, with 1080p 24Hz/60Hz HDMI pass-through
- Audyssey MultEQ automatic room acoustic measuring and correction system
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume, Audyssey Dynamic EQ
- iPod/iPhone compatible via optional Denon iPod/iPhone dock
- 3 HDMI inputs, 2 component inputs
With analog-to-digital HDMI video conversion and three HDMI inputs, the AVR-1610 allows for a single HDMI cable run to your HDTV, simplifying connections and minimizing cable costs at the same time. There are also two HD-compatible component inputs.
Top audio fidelity is assured with the Audyssey MultEQ room acoustic measurement and correction system, which analyzes the speakers and the listening room at up to six measurement points (microphone included) and automatically corrects the response for the smoothest, most natural tonal balance.
Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ ensure rich tonal quality at any volume level, with no annoying volume jumps at commercial interruptions. You can also connect and control your iPod/touch or iPhone using one of Denon’s available iPod/iPhone docks, which provides on-screen artist, album and song information.
Color: Black & Silver Premium